Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Empty
PostSubject: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:11 am

So what do you guys think?

I'm a team Jack-Sky. Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Icon_cheers I dunno, I suppose I'm all for the forbidden love thing. Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Lol It's like Edward to Bella. Jack is for Sky. Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Fresse
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Definitely fight for Sky. So what if he and Mimi had been together for all their lives, that doesn't mean that Mimi is Jack's true love. They always did what was expected, falling into the we should always be together/tag team picture. Maybe because of this, both of them have failed to find their true loves in their past lives. I don't think they should mess up this life too.

I say Jack Force should go and follow his heart and Mimi should wake up too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Allegra chose to follow her heart, though there are consequences at least she found love.

I believe Sky and Jack can do it too.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:32 pm

well, actually, at first hind ko feel si Jack for Sky, especially sa 1st and 2nd book. I thought he was just playing safe because he can't stand up for Sky and he was still with Mimi pa that time. But the same with Archangel, I have a thing for such illicit love, so I say he should better fight for Sky this time!(after Ollie's sacrifice) Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:23 pm

^^ Ako rin. During the first three books, I really thought Jack would be a weak character. ask Archangel, I was really complaining how weak he is and that he doesn't have the guts to fight for Sky or say no to whatever Mimi tells him to. I was really glad that in TVAL, he was finally showing tons of improvement.

Let's just cross our fingers and hope that he can really fight for Sky or else...he shall face a wrath worse than Mimi's....mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:45 pm

that's something he should really be afraid of if that's the case Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Lol

hopefully talaga he will do better this time. He should prove himself better for Sky. But Im really curious as to what will happen to Mimi after losing Kingsley. I'm afraid that she'll jeopardize Sky and Jack's relationship looking for companion Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:00 pm

i am more afraid of what Mimi would do to Jack specially that he stood her up and ran away with Sky. sabi nga hell hath no fury than a woman scorn and a scorned Mimi Force is scary! hahaha

Last edited by FallenAngel on Sun May 09, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:07 pm

hehehe.oo nga noh. hopefully they would not end up destroying each other. after all, they are both good at that, being the the twins of the apocalypse Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:32 pm

I think jack force is the one for sky. he's totally dreamy. and is very unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
meichen14
Riding the Town Car
meichen14

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 am

Ultimately and definitely for Sky. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quotesandunquotes.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?   Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Force: Should he stay with Mimi or fight for Sky?
Page 1 of 1