Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Charles Van Alen Force

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

Charles Van Alen Force Empty
PostSubject: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:02 am

What do you think about Michael Pure of Heart?
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:41 pm

he's not that pure after all. I mean there's this side of him that really got way ahead of him and turned him into this bad fellow that he wasn't. Maybe it's because of the fact that Allegra dumped him for a red blood, who eventually became Sky's father.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Honestly, I don't feel Charles. He just annoys me and I really hoped that Sky would put him in his place when I was reading Revelations. He is stuck up and bossy.

But he's Michael Pure of Heart, maybe he has some redeeming qualities that are still yet to make its appearance. I am really intrigued by his and Allegra's back story. I wish there would be more of it in the next book.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:11 pm

yeah but I'm more intrigued by Allegra and Lucifer's back story.hahaha. And how Bliss came to being. And also about Sky's dad. Charles Van Alen Force Icon_question
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

``when i think of Charles i think of DRACO's father in harry potter. well not really draco's father in the book but the person portraying him in the movie.

``and i think Charles is just really a brooding person and have this good heart.

`` darkalley.erx .. i too am very intrigued on how that happend. i wish MdC will put it in writing.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:44 am

@darkalley.erx & faye:

Don't worry. MdC still has a long plot line to finish. Hahaha. I don't think she'll end the series soon.
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

@archangel. ikr. i think it was rumored to have 9 books:) loving it:)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:44 pm

LOL. Better if there's more. Tapos yung Wolf Pact pa with Bliss. Hehe.

Anyhoo, we're going out of topic. So let's go back.

I have love-hate relationship with hi, more hate for now because of how he treats Sky, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt since Sky is a constant reminder of Allegra leaving him. We can think of it like Snape from HP, he's stern but beneath it he's trying his earnest to protect Harry. I guess same goes for Charles and Sky. Maybe. Who knows, maybe things will change and we'll later realize that he's just evil.Razz
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:34 pm

im lovin' this Charles Van Alen Force Icon_cheers

@arcangel: yep. sky's like a walking reminder of allegra's dumping charles. i understand what it feels like to have that but that doesn't give him any authority to make her miserable. it's not her choice she came to this world as allegra's daughter with another man. i think he has to move on and stop being mean to her. Charles Van Alen Force Icon_bounce

@faye: hi! Charles Van Alen Force Icon_jokercolor hopefully in the books to come melissa would put the whole story into writing.. im so hooked with the series na kahit ilang books pa ang isulat nya my enthusiasm wont fade Charles Van Alen Force Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Van Alen Force   Charles Van Alen Force Empty

Back to top Go down

Charles Van Alen Force
Page 1 of 1