Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Mimi-Oliver: An unlikely-but-likely camaraderie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

Mimi-Oliver: An unlikely-but-likely camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Mimi-Oliver: An unlikely-but-likely camaraderie   Mimi-Oliver: An unlikely-but-likely camaraderie EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 pm

This would be one of the highlights in the book (even there wasn't much excitement in it).

I was unexpectedly expecting something like this to happen; the impasse between Mimi and Ollie.

Both were heartbroken, losing the ones they love, of course, they would somehow relate to each other. They would likely form a friendship (or somewhat relationship).

The banters between Mimi and Ollie, seriously entertained me, with lines like this:

Mimi: "I didn't know you played."
Ollie: "You don't know a lot of things about me. What do you want, Force? Got another lamp to break?"

I am hoping to see more (and more) of Mimi and Ollie. Not in any romantic way (ever!), but I am hoping their friendship becomes stronger.

So what are your thought on the unlikely friendship between Ms. Force and Mr. Hazzard-Perry?
Back to top Go down

Mimi-Oliver: An unlikely-but-likely camaraderie
Page 1 of 1