Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Oliver over Jack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel
New to NYC

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm

I wish schuyler would choose to be with Ollie at the end instead of Jack.. so Jack could go back to mimi where he belongs.. it's a long shot but i hope it happens.. lol!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 am

hmmm...do we have a debate brewing here? Don't you just hate it when the nicest boy in town doesn't end up with the one he fancies? instead the girl runs along with the handsomest guy in town? not that the handsome guy is bad or anything, it's just that someone else is right there in front of her who could love her more than her prince charming.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
New to NYC

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:23 am

Yeah totally!. it happens all the time. ggrrr. I feel sorry for Oliver, he did his best to be with schuyler. Well me, personally, i'd rather be with someone who loves me more than i love him. I love you
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 pm

when you think about it, it really is better if you end up with someone who loves you more. who wouldn't love to be adored and dotted upon every single minute? I, too, would love that but the problem is our hearts often take over our heads ergo we pick the ones our hearts desires and not the one our brain tells would be better for us. sad really. Razz
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:43 pm

i think we already had this team ollie or team jack in one of discussions but then this is kinda fun.lol. i missed this forum! well, as always, both parties have their own pros and cons.. ollie's very nice.. the typical boy next door type while jack's this mysterious guy ala edward cullen.. both are, as described, good-looking, but Jack's kinda more fun, their me-against-the-world drama appeals to me better than sky being with Ollie... but thst's just an opinion, and that can still change.Wink

imagine sky choosing ollie in Van Alen Legacy... no more misguided angel i think?? no more thrill of what's next for her and Jack...?? well, points to ponder i guess.lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
Azazel
New to NYC

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah you're right. I guess I just feel a little bit sorry for Oliver. I mean she's been there for sky all the time and the worst thing is, schuyler made Ollie her human familiar. Which makes it more harder for Ollie to not love schuyler. Have you guyz heard about the 'bloody valentine' book. Its going to be released this December 2010. It's about the love stories in Blue Bloods. I can't wait to read it, ^_^
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:01 pm

yeah. i feel sorry for Ollie too.. but then let's be positive! look at Bliss, she foung her werewolf.lol. may in the long run, he'll meet somebody probably of greater worth than Sky Razz

I've heard about it... and i saw a movie under the same title..well it was gross.. literally bloody.. you can follow melissa dela cruz on twitter, she never fail to put updates there.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oliver over Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver over Jack   Oliver over Jack Empty

Back to top Go down

Oliver over Jack
Page 1 of 1