Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks Empty
PostSubject: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

So Mel started posting the sneak peeks (or as she calls them Tweet-sneaks) on her Twitter!

Please refer to this post for the tweet sneaks if you're not on Twitter.Smile

May 21, 2010
Quote :
She felt lonelier around a crowd than alone. The problem with being alienated is that one is never alienated enough.

I believe this is about Sky. But then again, could be Bliss, though I don't think she's ever alienated. What do you guys think? What are your speculations?

May 23, 2010
Quote :
I marvel at my fear, at the novelty of it. It is like ice in my throat. I cannot breathe, I cannot swallow.

It’s pretty vague, to me anyway. So what do you guys think? Whose POV does this belong to?

May 24, 2010
Quote :
She heard a clock tick, the sound of a hook grinding against a chain, heard the soft click of claws against the concrete.

This is a sneak peek on the WOLF PACT chapter.

May 25, 2010
Quote :
While most families are registered with the Coven, there are a few who choose to live outside of Committee jurisdiction.

Quote :
He remembered everything. The silent birth. The frightened midwives

I am thinking this is Charles Force. Anyone of you remember that part in TVAL that Bliss is the son of Allegra and Lucifer? So yeah, I think this would be Bliss’ birth and someone who was in the vicinity of the birth. What do you guys think?

May 26, 2010
Quote :
Vesperus Leviathan was known as one of the cruelest Silver Bloods who ever walked the earth.

This is pretty self explanatory if you’ve read the books. Leviathan is the Silver Blood contained in Rio de Janeiro under the Christ the Redeemer’s statue. Leviathan is the one that killed Lawrence Van Alen.

May 27, 2010
Quote :
How could you forget an angel cannot be harmed with a blade of his own making?

Now, this one is from the Misguided Angel chapter. I’m still trying to grasp whoever is pertained here. Could be Jack and Charles. Or somebody else. Well, we’ll have to wait and see,
though we’d like to get your take on this.

Last edited by Archangel on Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:01 am

i feel like its Sky. Smile ohh i just had a crazy idea. what if its Mimi??
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:42 am

it could be either of them too though most likely its so Sky ...
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:03 am

Sorry!!! I've been out and about and been neglectful. This post is now updated. Share your speculations!Smile
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm

finished reading it na.hehehehe;))) love it!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sad Angel
New to NYC
Sad Angel

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 pm

still haven't read it or bought a copy. i'm hoping that it would be my family's present(so it would be free Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks Icon_lol and would have a sentimental value) for my capping. just like Blue Bloods, Masquerade and Revelations. it was my father's gift last Christmas. but i read parts of the book at national bookstore and i'm so excited to have a copy.
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am

Locking this thread since the book is now out in the market!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks   Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Keys to the Repository Sneak Peeks
Page 1 of 1