Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:04 am

in this movie our fave yellow sponge in all bikini bottom faces quite a few stumbling blocks to prove himself a man, in order to get that promotion he long dreamed of and worked for. He made his way through these impediments all smiles and songs with his ever loyal buddy, Patrick Starfish. They never fail to get laughs with their simplicity of thought and their genuine hearts. Here is an adventure every man dreams of but only to be fulfilled by two kids whose imaginations can conquer the world and beyond Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Lol
now, what's wrong with being a kid?? if you can do man's business.haaha. i dont mind being a kid forever! too bad, i grow pretty fast Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

i love spongebob!!! he never fails to make me laugh with his silly antics and way of thinking. sadly, i haven't seen this movie yet. booooo me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm a goofy goober, yeah! You're a goofy goober, yeah! We're all goofy goobers, yeah! Goofy, goofy, goober, goober, yeah!

I am such a Spongebob fan and my dad reprimanded me for not returning his Spongebob DVD (seriously, my dad's a DVD freak).

I love how, somehow, this movie is ridiculous but it centers around friendship, loyalty, and showing the world that you may be little but you can still do something that can help everyone.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

sana like other movies, may part1, part 2, kahit ilan pa! just as long as are to see our fave sponge! and patrick as well!hehehe. Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Lol

the FUN song by spongebob

F is for friends that do stuff together,
U is for u and me
N is for anything, anytime at all, down here the deep blue sea! Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Icon_bounce Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Star3
Back to top Go down
SandCoffin
New to NYC
SandCoffin

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:33 pm

CAMPFIRE SONG song...CAMPFIRE campfire song! Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Icon_jokercolor

Galing talaga nila Spongebob at Patrick!

To: Spongebob and Patrick! Dami niyong fans! Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Lol
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm

@sandcoffin: what's the campfire song again?? I already forgot Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:52 pm

i love SEPHBOB OKENS!!! pamangkin kong baby ganyan tawag nya ke spongebob!! so cute
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]   Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie;]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: General Discussions :: Movies/Television-
Jump to: