Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

True Blood Season 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

True Blood Season 3 Empty
PostSubject: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Ok, I think it's pretty obvious that I am addicted to Us TV shows Very Happy

True Blood, like any "vampire" TV show features the ups and downs of the undead life but with this show, we get to see the really darker side to that life.

Set in Louisiana, True Blood has that genteel Southern appeal that at first might be really confusing to some but after a few episodes (say like two epiosdes Razz) you'll get the feel of things.

What made me like this series, aside from the hot vampires (aka Eric Northman), like some of my fave movies or shows, I have read the books (see not only am I addicted to TV series, I'm a bookworm to boot, but really proud of it). And in this rare instance I would say that both the books and the show are really really good. Although there have been big differences to both, it's one of the reasons that makes them great.

Mind you, though, this show is for mature audiences because of some languages and images unfit for youngsters.

So what y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:32 am

Hello??? Mas hot kaya si Stephen Moyer! SM! SM! SM! Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:57 pm

I was able to watch the first few episodes of true blood and it's really cool. The Louisiana setting presents a cowboy sort of vampire and it's refreshing to have this kind of vampire different from the ones we already have. The 'southern attitude" of Louisiana did a great deal and gave the story a whole new taste.
True Blood Season 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:51 pm

@Archangel SM hot? not! Very Happy

Eric Northman can kick his undead butt anytime and if the new season would stick to what's suppose to happen sa book...then Bill Compton will become the lowliest slimeball-vampire ever! hahahaha

Basahin mo na kasi yung book 2 onwards! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

^
Tse. Stop ruining my buzz. At ayoko. I refuse to taint Bill Compton. For now anyway. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:48 am

the story is getting "bloodier" hahahaha. where's Bill anyway? i can't believe he left Suki just like that bounce
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm

ilang days na lang ang wait for Season 3 to start!!! at least we get to see what happened nga with Bill or if Sookie will finally see na mas bagay sila ni Eric. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3   True Blood Season 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Blood Season 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: General Discussions :: Movies/Television-
Jump to: