Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandCoffin
New to NYC
SandCoffin

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Empty
PostSubject: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street   Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Icon_cheers Ilang beses ko n 'toh napanood pero di ako nagsasawa..iba talaga ang team-up ni Tim Burton and Johnny Depp...wheww! Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Icon_wink

Matagal na nga lang 'toh pinalabas......pero kung d niu pa 'toh napapanood ...panoorin niyo na...hehe
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Icon_twisted

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Sweeneytodd4
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street   Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:29 pm

ohhh...i love JD sa movie na ito plus Helena Bonham Carter is WOW...i was able to watch the staged version ng Sweeney Todd a few months back sa Greenbelt and it made me love this movie more.

I love the songs they have and oohhh the drama!
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street   Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:44 am

Hehehe. I like anything with blood in it and I liked this movie. Of course the fact that JD is in the movie and JCB too. *swoons*. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Lol
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street   Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:05 pm

this movie only proves how versatile johnny depp is. he's good-looking, acts, he's got the moves and even sings! what more can I ask for! but the thing I like best in him is his being so weird and being good at it. So nasty. haha. that best actor award is just the first, i'm pretty sure, with his awe-inspiring talent, there will be many more to come!!

I cant help but share that after watching the movie, my cousins and I cant help singing!! Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Lol its infectious;]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street   Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: General Discussions :: Movies/Television-
Jump to: