Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

What It's About

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: What It's About   What It's About EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Quote :
Blue Bloods: Keys to the Repository will be out June 29, 2010. The book is partly an encyclopedia, partly a dictionary and contains new short stories about Jack, Schuyler, Kingsley, Mimi, Dylan and Bliss and sneak peeks of Wolf Pact and Misguided Angel. I am really excited for you all to read this book as it contains lots of fun background information on our favorite elite vampires!
Source: melissa-delacruz.com

Are you excited to learn more about our blue blooded vampires? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:27 pm

can't wait for this!!!! What It's About Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:44 pm

faye wrote:
can't wait for this!!!! What It's About Icon_bounce

So are we! I seriously want to read the short story about Jack.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

im very thrilled about it. hopefully it can give answer to the unknown What It's About Affraid
Back to top Go down
Aardbeitart
New to NYC

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 pm

IF i may - our parent store has the PAPERBACK edition of KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY available now Smile so you have the hardcover edition and paperback in the market. I prefer my collection in hardcover though. i can't wait for more books!
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:41 am

if that's the case, surely, you have been touched by the sublime!haha What It's About Lol
Back to top Go down
Aardbeitart
New to NYC

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 am

*giggles* well i seek to PROPAGATE the series since i have found people rather tired of a certain series that is too centric on the love story and nothing else - plus this is recognition for Melissa dela Cruz. Not to mention a dream of having her here for a book signing.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Laughing well good luck to that! dont worry im sure a lot of people will like melissa's works, especially this series, my friends were kinda "not into it" at first but afterwards they can't put the book down and are always looking forward for the next thing!

i have this template with melissa's signature on it, i got it from one of her "promos". bounce
Back to top Go down
Aardbeitart
New to NYC

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm

that's too awesome. i wish i can go to any of her book signings or if she would ever come here Smile its a dream come true for me!
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:12 pm

well, let's keep our fingers crossed for that Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Finally! I have just read The Keys to the Repository. I've been staying away from this thread because I have a low tolerance for book spoilers Razz

This book was quite a surprise for me because all the while I thought, I'd be seeing bios of the Blue Bloods. I didn't expect there would be short stories and back stories to be included as well. Now it makes me long for Misguided Angel more.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm

well. mel surely knows how to surprise her readers Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What It's About Empty
PostSubject: Re: What It's About   What It's About Empty

Back to top Go down

What It's About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: The Books :: Companion Books :: Keys to the Repository-
Jump to: