Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Misguided Angel Expectations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

Misguided Angel Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Here's a few lines from Melissa dela Cru'z blog.

Quote :
There were seven of us at the inception of the order. A conclave was called to address the growing threat posed by the Paths of the Dead. Along with myself, present at the gathering were the Emperor’s cousin Gemellus, a weakling; Octilla and Halcyon from the vestal virgins; the head of the Imperial Army, General Alexandrus; Pantaelum, a trusted senator and Onbasius, a healer.
In my prodigious research, I have determined that Halcyon was most likely the keeper of the Gate of Promise, the third known Gate of Hell. I have come to the conclusion that this gate is instrumental in uncovering the truth behind the continued existence of our supposedly vanquished enemies. This is the gate we must focus on, the most important one in the lot.

-From the personal journal of Lawrence Van Alen
Source: Melissa dela Cruz

What do you guys think? Very Happy

What do are you expecting from the fifth installment of the Blue Bloods series?
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:57 am

Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_cheers i think it's going to be HUGE ,with all the twists from REVELATIONS.

With Ollie giving Sky and Jack a chance, and Mimi's loss after Kingsley saving them. Im really really excited as to how the story will turn out because it's hard to predict... Misguided Angel Expectations Fresse

my guess is, there will be a hell of a fight in the fifth installment..
and who knows?? maybe a lot of fallen angels too Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:30 pm

In all actuality there's supposed to be 300 of them, right? Parang ang hirap naman to show them all. Hahaha.

But I'm seriously stoked for this, especially after what happened to Jack and Sky on TVAL. I know there will still be hurdles but I hope they see through it till they can.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:14 pm

im pretty sure they will, with Sky being Allegra's daughter. Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_rendeer expect the unexpected. im soooooooooo excited Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:35 pm

I want Kingsley back. He's good for Mimi. I'm also waiting for the next chapter to the Jack-Sky love story.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:48 am

yeah. it would be better if Kingsley will find a way back to Mimi so that Mimi wont be intervening with Jack and Sky's relationship. And besides, Kingsley is best for Mimi, I mean, they "click" with each other and they're so much fun!! Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Dimidium Cognatus
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Yep. Kingsley should be back. Dapat may part siya sa big finale a.k.a the final battle. He has this wry humor na I love and he really is good for Mimi. But she was to stupid to let him go. If that were me...ha! Kingsley and I are off to Paris Razz
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:14 am

yupyup. he's got this lovable personality.hahaha. in a way, para syang si

Rhett Butler of Gone with the Wind, though I prefer very much si Rhett Butler

Misguided Angel Expectations Herz He's quite mischievous, in a good way, that makes him more "likable" and interesting. Actually compared to Ollie and Jack, I like him better Misguided Angel Expectations Lol

I kinda like boys with rough surfaces but loving and caring on the inside and are always there when needed Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm

is it true that in one of the interviews of melissa dela cruz siad that kingley would be back??

i really hope so. he's good for mimi
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

same here;) they are a match made in heaven Misguided Angel Expectations Icon_basketball

melissa twitted that the publication of Misguided Angel was moved to october 26th. so we are going to wait a little longer but she also said that its worth the wait though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misguided Angel Expectations   Misguided Angel Expectations Empty

Back to top Go down

Misguided Angel Expectations
Page 1 of 1