Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

BLISS WASN'T IN IT..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel
New to NYC

BLISS WASN'T IN IT.. Empty
PostSubject: BLISS WASN'T IN IT..   BLISS WASN'T IN IT.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 pm

I loved Misguided Angel and i was waiting for it for a very long time but i kinda was disappointed that Bliss wasn't in it. No word about her. There was one but it wasn't good. waaaahhh. i miss bliss. Guess i have to wait for Wolf Fact then if i want to know what happened to her.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: BLISS WASN'T IN IT..   BLISS WASN'T IN IT.. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 pm

We must all remember that Bliss is out on a mission, the fact that there will be a spin off which is Wolf Pact, it was the right thing not to include her in Blue Bloods for now. It would be weird if Mel wrote chapters with her POV in MA (and the upcoming book/s), because it will ruin the point of writing Wolf Pact.

What's the point in writing WP if you can include Bliss' mission in Blue Bloods, right?
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: BLISS WASN'T IN IT..   BLISS WASN'T IN IT.. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

well yeah, I was kinda disappointed that Bliss and the WP weren't included in the book but maybe Mel has something better in mind.. bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLISS WASN'T IN IT..   BLISS WASN'T IN IT.. Empty

Back to top Go down

BLISS WASN'T IN IT..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: The Characters :: Bliss Llewelyn-
Jump to: