Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Mimi's shift: Being a Regent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

Mimi's shift: Being a Regent Empty
PostSubject: Mimi's shift: Being a Regent   Mimi's shift: Being a Regent EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Obviously, you have read Misguided Angel already if you are viewing this thread.

You must have read about the shift in Mimi's personality in the books. I commend her for taking responsibility of leading the covent being the Regent (as stated in the book, she refuses to be called Regis, only Regent; meaning she is only acting as the leader [while Charles is trapped somewhere]).

What can you say about the sudden "maturity" of Azrael? Did you expect it or not? You think it'll be a permanent thing?

Somehow, I do feel sorry for her, to be given a task that big. To have people believe in you when things are crumbling down.

I commend Mimi for standing up to the situation, for trying her earnest to do something, to feel sympathy for her fellow vampires.

All I can say is that her "transformation" was well written, we can see the old Mimi, plus some added cherries on top.
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

Mimi's shift: Being a Regent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's shift: Being a Regent   Mimi's shift: Being a Regent EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am

well, i say the same thing as well, being a regent is not an easy thing to do, especially when you're seen in a bad light, when people think you are not just worth it. In Mimi's case, being the Angel od Death made it even harder for her to convince people that she can lead the coven, you see, she was with Lucifer back then, she stood by him, so you see to have someone like her leading those who are in the path of repentance for their past actions is not really "likeable" for them. But Mimi did a great job! She was able to prove them wrong not by putting on a show but proving herself mature enough to make wise decisions. Surely, her position as regent made her a better person Smile I can't wait to see how she and Ollie get along while they rescue Kingsley! Basketball
Back to top Go down

Mimi's shift: Being a Regent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: The Books :: Misguided Angel-
Jump to: