Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my! Empty
PostSubject: News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my!   News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:58 am

Soooo. I’ve been MIA for a while now (RL got the best of me. Work is seriously draining. Really). Moving on, here’s a recap of what happened since the last update.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT

KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY Tweet-Sneaks:

May 25, 2010

Quote :
"She heard a clock tick, the sound of a hook grinding against a chain, heard the soft click of claws against the concrete."

This is a sneak peek on the WOLF PACT chapter.

Quote :
“He remembered everything. The silent birth. The frightened midwives.”

I am thinking this is Charles Force. Anyone of you remember that part in TVAL that Bliss is the son of Allegra and Lucifer? So yeah, I think this would be Bliss’ birth and someone who was in the vicinity of the birth. What do you guys think?

May 26, 2010

Quote :
"Vesperus Leviathan was known as one of the cruelest Silver Bloods who ever walked the earth."

This is pretty self explanatory if you’ve read the books. Leviathan is the Silver Blood contained in Rio de Janeiro under the Christ the Redeemer's statue. Leviathan is the one that killed Lawrence Van Alen.

May 27, 2010

Quote :
"How could you forget an angel cannot be harmed with a blade of his own making?"

Now, this one is from the Misguided Angel chapter. I’m still trying to grasp whoever is pertained here. Could be Jack and Charles. Or somebody else. Well, we’ll have to wait and see,
though we’d like to get your take on this.

So that’s the run down on the sneak peeks from the days I was not around to update. Head over to the forum
and give your two cents about these.Smile

Now on with other news about KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY, MISGUIDED ANGEL, BLOODY VALENTINE, WOLF PACT,
and WITCHES OF EAST END.

So for the confused people out
there, here’s a run down on the book titles stated above.

• KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY – this is a companion book about the Blue Bloods universe. Think Demi God files for Percy Jackson. It has information and short stories about the characters, as well as the happenings, in the series.

• MISGUIDED ANGEL – this is the 5th book in the Blue Bloods series, the one that comes after The Van Alen Legacy. Melissa dela Cruz also pointed out that
    Misguided Angel is not the last book in the Blue Bloods series (she was actually has a big outline for Blue Bloods, so cheers to more books!)

• BLOODY VALENTINE – as promised, we said that we shall update you on what Bloody Valentine is since the cover said it’s a novella, and from what we’ve gathered, people speculated that this is the 6th book in the Blue Bloods series. Well, we will now clear up the speculation. Blood Valentine is not the 6th book in the series, but it is a stand alone novella of the series. More on this later on.

• WOLF PACT — this is a spin-off series of the Blue Bloods series that includes Bliss Llewellyn’s search for the wolves that may help the Blue Bloods in defeating Leviathan.

• WITCHES OF EAST END – this is Mel’s new adult series set in the Blue Bloods universe, but with new character and a new story.

That enough? On with the news.

The advanced copies of KttR is now with Melissa. Check it out!
News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my! 106896476

News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my! 106896476

BLUE BLOODS: KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY is set to be out on June 29th and MISGUIDED ANGEL is on October 26th this year.

No definite date yet for the release of KEYS TO THE REPOSITORY abroad (including the Philippines), but the UK date is the same as the US date (June 29th), as well as Canada.

As of the moment, Melissa is working on the final draft for BLOODY VALENTINE; also she is working on the first draft of
WITCHES OF EAST END

Now, here comes the update on BLUE BLOODS: BLOODY VALENTINE. As stated earlier in this post, Bloody Valentine is a stand alone-novella and includes three love stories. One of which is Jack and Sky’s love story (yeah, I know! Squeel with me!). Mel is keeping the other two a secret for now.

Mimi & Kingsley and Bliss & Dylan’s perhaps? Well, that’s my
speculation.

Bloody Valentine is tentatively due out in December
2010/January 2011.

WITCHES of EAST END
is Mel’s adult series, set in the same universe as Blue Bloods though it has new characters, as well as a new story. According to our beloved author one of the witches in Witches of East End makes a cameo on Bloody Valentine. The witch has a love connection with one of the vamps in BV. (I’m stoked for this!)

WOLF PACT is also a new series, but it is a Blue Bloods spin-off, that includes Bliss Llewelyn and a new set of characters. As far as I know, this is in part of Allegra’s wish for Bliss to seek the help of the wolves to defeat Leviathan. I wonder if Dylan will make an appearance in this series.

Witches is out next year. Wolf Pact in 2012.

Now, knowing that Wolf Pact is not due out till 2012, it’s
safe to say that the Blue Bloods series will not end anytime soon. Even if Wolf Pact is a BB spin-off, the fact of the matter is, WP has a huge connection in BB and will most probably meet at one time.

Again, we’d like to hear your opinions! Join us and the other Blue Bloods fans in discussing about these books and then some!
Back to top Go down

News Recap: Vampires, Witches, and Wolves. Oh my!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Bloods Philippines :: The Lobby :: News Room-
Jump to: