A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 

Bloody Valentine - The next Blue Bloods book?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection

PostSubject: Bloody Valentine - The next Blue Bloods book?   Fri May 07, 2010 2:40 pm

I've come across a post from Blue Bloods Series about getting news about Bloody Valentine at Amazon.com.

Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out Amazon.com about Bloody Valentine. According to Amazon.com it is a Blue Bloods book and the author is Melissa dela Cruz.
Though, aside from the post from post from Blue Bloods Series and the Amazon.com page, I have not scratch that. I just found some info about it.Smile

Quote :
Vampires have powers beyond human comprehension: strength that defies logic, speed that cannot be captured on film, the ability to shapeshift and more. But in matters of the heart, no one, not even the strikingly beautiful and outrageously wealthy Blue Bloods, has total control. In Bloody Valentine, bestselling author Melissa de la Cruz offers readers a new story about the love lives of their favorite vamps - the passion and heartache, the hope and devastation, the lust and longing. Combined with all the glitz, glamour, and mystery fans have come to expect, this is sure to be another huge hit in the Blue Bloods series.
Source: Disney Hyperion

Bloody Valentine (A Blue Bloods novella) is said to be the 6th installment in the Blue Bloods series and the hardbound edition is scheduled to be released on the 12th of December of this year, while the paperback edition is set to be out on January 2011.

Sources: Amazon.com, FantasticFiction, GoodReads, Disney Hyperion, TheWrap.com

LL sig from LJ/Team Jack by me
Back to top Go down

Bloody Valentine - The next Blue Bloods book?
Page 1 of 1