Blue Bloods Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for Filipino fans of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa dela Cruz.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

How did you first come across the series?

Go down 
+2
darkalley.erx
Archangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

How did you first come across the series? Empty
PostSubject: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Share with your fellow vampires how you first came across Melissa dela Cruz's Blue Bloods series. study

For me, I first got in touch with the series back in 2008 from a friend I met through TwilightTeens. This was the time people were waiting for Breaking Dawn to be released.

At first I had a hard time comprehending the story because of the shifting POV's but I eventually got the hang of it. cheers
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:35 pm

I got mine after the twilight craze, ung nakakuha na ako nung apat n book nung twilight saka lang ako nagkainteres n bumili ng iba. I was just looking around national bookstore when I spotted Masquerade. Hindi ko p nun alam n second book pla sya ng blue blood series, after I read the summary, un n, I told myself, this is something BIG.hehehe How did you first come across the series? Icon_lol deretso agad ako sa counter kahit iba tlga dapat ung bibilhin ko. Nung nalamang kong series sya, super effort akong maghanap nung iba pang books n kasama. And now, I have the four of them and Im so looking forward for the next one How did you first come across the series? Herz
Back to top Go down
SandCoffin
New to NYC
SandCoffin

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Pinag-recommend lang s'kin ng pinsan kong di nagsasawa sa mga vampires .... How did you first come across the series? Lol maganda daw kasi.Tapos, naging interesting pa nang malaman kong Filipino pala yung gumawa ng book.
Back to top Go down
faye
Enmortal
faye

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:22 pm

ako naman. un nga lagi kami sa bookstore tas nabanggit ng best friend ko tapos there was only masquerade. and then we searched all over here and then wala. buti na lng meron kaming fieldtrip tas un. pasa lubong nung FRIEND ko sakin. haha... tuwang tuwa ako nun. tas un. sa series ko ung van alen lang ung ako bumili kasi ung best friend ko kinompetensya nya ung friend ko kaya sila bumili nun sakin. i love them so much.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fayehere
blueeyestocries
New to NYC
blueeyestocries

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Me? My cousin was reading it and she couldn't put it down... So I read it too...
Back to top Go down
darkalley.erx
Duchesne Student
darkalley.erx

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm

actually, a lot of my classmates also read the Blue Blood series. Dinala ko sya once sa school and they saw it and un ang haba n ng pila kung sino ang hihiram hehehe How did you first come across the series? Icon_bounce ako pa ang naging provider hehehe. but ok lang. im very happy to share! they are also looking forward to the next installment in the series
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:04 am

darkalley.erx wrote:
actually, a lot of my classmates also read the Blue Blood series. Dinala ko sya once sa school and they saw it and un ang haba n ng pila kung sino ang hihiram hehehe How did you first come across the series? Icon_bounce ako pa ang naging provider hehehe. but ok lang. im very happy to share! they are also looking forward to the next installment in the series

Galing! You should make then join the forum too! How did you first come across the series? Lol
Back to top Go down
albeitalways
New to NYC
albeitalways

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Just last year. I came across it as an ebook download (I know hahahaha shameless me. But it's my way of making sure my money goes where it's rightfully earned. I had already fallen prey in buying a very pretty book with not-so-good writing.)

By the time I came across it there were already three books released. I forgot about it sometime ago but when the fourth book was released I saw it in National Bookstore and bought it. It is so far the best book out of the series.
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Mimi's Reflection
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

albeitalways wrote:
Just last year. I came across it as an ebook download (I know hahahaha shameless me. But it's my way of making sure my money goes where it's rightfully earned. I had already fallen prey in buying a very pretty book with not-so-good writing.)

By the time I came across it there were already three books released. I forgot about it sometime ago but when the fourth book was released I saw it in National Bookstore and bought it. It is so far the best book out of the series.

Don't worry. You're not the only guilty party here. lol! I first read the book via e-book. Lord knows how hard it was to come across YA books then (usually puro Gossip Girl etc ang nakikita ko). I only got hold of copies of the books last year. Yes people! It was that hard to find good books then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you first come across the series?   How did you first come across the series? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you first come across the series?
Page 1 of 1